Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed corned beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed corned beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed corned beef recipe. To make stuffed corned beef you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed corned beef:
- Provide 3 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 2 packages rapid rise yeast
- You need 2 tbsp sugar
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup water (120 - 130 F.)
- Take 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 3 cup cooked corn beef or as much as u can fit in the bread
- Prepare 6 slice Swiss cheese
- Use 1 sauerkraut drained and pressed - as much as u want to add
- You need 1 white egg wash
Instructions to make Stuffed corned beef:
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1⁄2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add warm water, mustard and butter; stir well. Stir in the remaining flour, 1⁄2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 10x15 rectangle. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut in the center third of the rectangle. Use a knife to make cuts from filling to dough edge, approximately 1 inches apart. Folds strips across bread, alternating sides. Cover loaf and let rise in a warm area for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Brush risen loaf with beaten egg. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- When done cooking, add salt for additional flavor or stone ground mustard
If you find this Stuffed corned beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.