Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. To make easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Get 300 grams Mixed beef and pork mince
- Provide 1 Onion
- Use 1 Carrot
- Provide 1 Zucchini (eggplant is also OK)
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 small piece Ginger
- Take 1 tbsp Red wine (sake is also OK)
- Provide 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 1 to 11⁄2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered)
- Use 2 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Chinese chicken soup powder
- You need 200 ml Water
- You need 2 tbsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Get 2 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- You need 1 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp Milk
- Prepare 1 ★Bay leaves (optional)
Instructions to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely.
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds.
- Combine the ★.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry.
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper.
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf.
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally.
- It's ready to serve.
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.