Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minute steak with cumin (4 ingredients!) recipe. You can have minute steak with cumin (4 ingredients!) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!):
- Prepare 250 gr thinly sliced beef (like the ones for sukiyaki)
- Take 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tbp oil
Instructions to make Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!):
- Combine beef with cumin and salt. Make sure the beef slices are coated evenly. If you have regular cumin, ground it first with mortar and pestle.
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. I used a cast-iron skillet but I think regular pan is okay as long it's a non-stick one.
- Carefully use tongs to put the beef slices in the skillet. When one side has browned, flip it so both sides will be brown. Repeat the process with the remaining slices. (In my case, three batches of beef, so, more or less 3 minutes in cooking)
- Serve with lettuce and some lemon. You can also eat this with steamed rice, pasta, or bread.
If you find this Minute Steak with Cumin (4 Ingredients!) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.