Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute complete porterhouse steak dinner recipe. You can cook mike's 10 minute complete porterhouse steak dinner using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner:
- Provide ● For The Steaks & Marinade [room temp - grill]
- Use 4 (1 Pound) Porterhouse Steaks
- Provide as needed Worshestershire Sauce
- You need dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use dash Granulated Garlic
- You need dash Sea Salt
- Prepare ● For The Stuffing [microwave]
- Provide 2 Boxes Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
- Prepare as needed Chicken Broth instead of H2O called for by manufacture
- Prepare as directed by manufacturer Butter
- Get 4 tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables [microwave]
- Prepare 2 Cans Green Beans
- Provide 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- Take ● For The Gravy
- Get 2 Jars Beef Or Chicken Gravy
Steps to make Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner:
- Bring steaks to room temp. Marinate in everything listed above in Marinade for an hour or longer.
- Place steaks on a high heat greased grill.
- Grill on high heat for three minutes on each side for a rare steak. Four minutes for medium rare and 5 minutes on each side for medium well to well done.
- In the meantime, heat up your stuffing, gravy and green beans in the microwave.
- Place your steak upon a bed of stuffing - gravy topped and garnish with fresh parsley.
- My students made the yummiest additional lunches out with their leftovers!
- They decided to add vegetables, fresh fruits, cottage cheese with tomatoes, candies and chips as well for the families!
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Complete Porterhouse Steak Dinner recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.