Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veggie Mapo Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie mapo tofu recipe. You can cook veggie mapo tofu using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Mapo Tofu:
- Provide 1 block Firm tofu
- You need 100 grams Minced meat (beef and pork blend)
- You need 1 tsp Sake
- Provide 1 Ginger (tubed is fine)
- Take 1 Garlic (tubed is fine)
- Provide 1 half to 1 bunch Chinese chives
- Take 1 half of medium size Onion
- Use 1⁄2 Carrot
- Provide 3 Shitake mushrooms
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ☆Sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp ☆Chicken stock (I used a paste)
- Get 2 tsp ☆Sugar
- You need 1 tbsp ☆Red miso (or normal miso)
- Use 1 ☆Doubanjiang
- Take 50 ml ☆Water
- Get 1 tsp Katakuriko
Steps to make Veggie Mapo Tofu:
- Finely chop onion, carrot, shiitake mushroom. Cut the Chinese chives into pieces. Grate the garlic and ginger.
- Dice the tofu into 1.5-2-cm pieces and drain. Combine the ☆ ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) and fry the garlic and ginger. Add the minced meat and sprinkle over the sake.
- Stir fry in the order of onion, carrot and shiitake mushrooms. After frying gently, mix the ☆ seasonings. Pour over the 2 mixed seasonings.
- Bring to the boil first, and add the diced tofu. Heat the tofu until it has cooked through. Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce. Serve.
If you find this Veggie Mapo Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.