Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. You can have mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Use ● For The T-Bone Steaks
- Provide 2 (12 oz) Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled - preferably room temp]
- Use dash Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes]
- Prepare to taste Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes]
- Use 2 tbsp Garlic Butter [steak topping]
- Prepare ● For The Microwaved Potatoes
- Take 2 EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife]
- You need as needed a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes]
- Provide dash Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes]
- Get as needed Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds]
- Provide as needed Salted Butter [room temperature]
- Get as needed Chilled Fresh Sour Cream
- Provide as needed Fresh Garden Chives
- Use ● For The Garnishments
- Get as needed Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed]
- You need as needed Chilled Fresh Strawberries
- You need as needed Fresh Garden Parsley
Steps to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame.
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked.
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0)
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.