Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this as you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish twice per week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles recipe. To cook mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- Take 1 can (14 oz) Beef Broth
- Get as needed Rice Stick Noodles [10 second boil]
- Provide 1 LG Egg [raw]
- Take 2 tbsp Garlic Chili Sauce
- Get 1⁄3 Cup Thai Basil Leaves
- Provide 2 Thai Chilis [wear gloves to chop]
- Take 1 Extra LG Jalapeño [sliced - wear gloves]
- Take 1 tsp Minced Lemongrass
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Thin Sliced Cabbage [packed]
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ extra for garnish]
- Use 1⁄3 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- Use 1 tsp Pickled Ginger
- Get 1 tbsp Quality Fish Sauce
- You need 1 Dash Chinese 5 Spice
- Provide 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Get to taste Cracked Black Pepper
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- Slice vegetables.
- Mix everything [except for egg and noodles] together in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure your broth is bubbling.
- Add [as needed] Rice Stick Noodles to broth mixture. Stir well.
- These rice Stick Noodles cook in 10 seconds in heated broth or water.
- Quickly add an egg and mix well. It'll cook in the broth.
- Garnish soup with additional fresh Cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with sides of Garlic Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.