Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You probably be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can have beef stew using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Provide 500 g beef chopped
- Use 2 small ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Use 2 small carrots, grated
- Provide 1 small green pepper, diced
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Provide to taste Salt,
- You need 1 bunch corriader, chopped
Steps to make Beef stew:
- Add onions in a sufuria containing hot oil.
- Allow to cook till golden brown.
- Add the beef, stir and cover with a lid.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir and lay the mixture of tomatoes, corriader, pepper and carrots. Add salt on top and cover for 2 minutes.
- Stir and add water for stew.
- Allow to boil till the beef is well cooked.
If you find this Beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.