Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef pie recipe. To cook corned beef pie you only need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Pie:
- Use 1 packages puff pastry
- Get seasoning
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get filling
- Provide 2 onions
- You need 1 dash milk
- Use 2 potatoes
- Provide 1 can corned beef (340g)
Steps to make Corned Beef Pie:
- Peal and thinly dice the onions
- Peal and slice the potato
- Add the potato and onion to a pan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 20-30 minutes (until the potato and onion is cooked and soft)
- Remove the pan from the stove, drain the water and add the can of corned beef
- Use a potato masher to mash the corned beef, onion and potato together
- Season as you like. I add a punch of salt and pepper and a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Leave the filling to cool
- Roll out the pastry and place base in pie tin (I use an ~8 inch flan tin). Spoon in the cold filling until the pie is deep filled.
- Place the top of the pie on, sealing the corners.
- Cut some steam holes in the top the pie and brush with a dash of milk or egg.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°F.
- Place pie in the center of the pre heated oven until the pastry is golden (~20 mins)
- Remove from the oven when the pastry is golden
If you find this Corned Beef Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.