Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many men and women don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
One more thing a lot of you may like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the point that it increases your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product inside their diet. Should you be one of the folks trying to lose weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pad cee eew (working recipe) recipe. To cook pad cee eew (working recipe) you only need 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe):
- Use For everything
- Get 1 A WHOLE LOTTA OIL
- Prepare Veggies
- Use 12 oz Chinese Brocoli
- Get Noodles
- You need 1⁄2 medium Onion (sliced)
- Take 1⁄3 cup water
- Use 16 oz Rice Noodles (flakes preferred)
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsp Thick soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Thai Soy Sauce (common brand is Golden Mountain)
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp Sugar
- Use Protein
- Use 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1 lb Beef/chicken (thinly sliced about 1⁄4 in)
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Thick soy sauce
- Get 3⁄4 tbsp Fish Sauce
- You need 3⁄4 tbsp Thai soy sauce
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe):
- DISCLAIMER: Fish sauce IS made of fermented fish. IT STINKS. If you can't get past the smell, you may use the soy sauce and sugar listed in the recipe as good substitutes. ALSO note that this is a working recipe. Not everything is up to "Moose-standards", and but by popular demand, I promised to put this up. I will update this recipe once I figure out the noodles part. I encourage you to try it out and post tips/suggestions! Enough nitpicking, let's get started.
- Soak dry noodles in lukewarm water for about an hour then drain
- Marinate thinly sliced protein of your choice by adding either the fish sauce or soy sauce/sugar along with thick soy sauce for color.
- Prep brocoli by cutting stem on the bias (diagonally) and separating the leaves.
- Heat up wok as hot as you can get it!
- Add a bit of oil and toss brocoli stems in for about a minute or two
- Add in leaves, toss, and cover with lid for about 3-4 minutes
- Remove brocoli to a "holding container"
- Wait for wok to heat up again and then add a bit of oil
- Add garlic and let cool til slightly brown
- Put in protein and distribute among wok evenly
- NOTE: Charring is GOOD. :-D
- Let cook for about 5 minutes then put with brocoli
- Add in enough oil to cover bottom of wok and add onions
- After it gets translucent, put noodles on top and add water, and sauces
- Once water has more or less reduced, add in about a tbsp of oil
- Remove from wok
- Add in about a tbsp of oil and toss in eggs and scramble in wok
- Turn down to medium heat and combine everything back in wok to warm up for about 2-3 minutes
- Serve with a smile :) Or with chopped Thai Chili Peppers for the daring ;)
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.