Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash recipe. You can have corned beef hash using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Hash:
- Take 1 medium Onion
- Use 1 can Corned Beef
- You need 1 can Baked Beans
- You need 5 medium Potatoes
- Use 4 tsp Horseraddish Sauce
- Provide 100 grams Your favourite Hard Cheese, I used Lancashire in the photo
Instructions to make Corned Beef Hash:
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Peel the potatoes and dice them small then put them onto boil till they are ready to be mashed
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a frying pan with a bit of butter/oil till golden and soft
- Take the corned beef out of the can and cut into cubes as best as you can and then place into a deep oven proof dish
- Open the can of baked beans and pour over the corned beef
- When the onions are ready tip them into the dish and mix with the corned beef and baked beans
- When the potatoes are ready mash them and then add the horseradish sauce and mix well
- spoon the mash potatoes onto the corned beef and smooth down
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese
- Put the dish into the oven for about 30 mins or till the cheese has melted and gone golden
If you find this Corned Beef Hash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.