Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re additionally going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that is important to realize about this item and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Another thing a lot of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the folks trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you might or may not understand is that within an incredibly short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot recipe. To cook mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot you need 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- Prepare ● For The Proteins:
- You need Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat]
- Take Raw Thin Sliced Beef
- Prepare Raw Shrimp Or Scallops
- You need ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:
- Take 1 Box (32 oz) Beef Stock
- Use 1 Box (32 oz) Chicken Stock
- You need 1 (32 oz) Seafood Stock
- Get 1 (32 oz) Vegetable Stock
- Prepare 20 Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers
- Get to taste Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste
- Provide to taste Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend
- Take to taste Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste
- You need as needed Dried Scorpion Chiles
- Provide to taste Dried Red Thai Peppers
- Use to taste Red Pepper Flakes
- Take 30 Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed - divided]
- Prepare 2 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger
- Get to taste Leaves of Fresh Cilantro
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [per side]
- Provide to taste Leaves of Thai Basil
- Get 2 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes
- Use to taste Fine Minced Lemon Grass
- Provide to taste Fish Sauce
- Provide to taste Soy Sauce
- Prepare Brown Sugar [optional]
- Provide as needed Jalapeños
- Get as needed Star Anise
- Provide ● For The Vegetables:
- Provide as needed White Onions [quartered]
- Take as needed Fresh Whole Mushrooms
- Provide as needed Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy - quartered]
- Prepare Fresh Broccoli
- Provide ● For The Kitchen Equipment:
- Prepare Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
- You need Wooden Or Metal Scewers
Steps to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot - add your beef stock. In the other side - add your chicken stock. - - If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot - add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side.
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired.
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired.
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings.
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot - stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer.
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers.
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth.
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well.
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. - - Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. - No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! - - For added spice - dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture.
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.