Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese Beef Noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Beef Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef noodle recipe. You can have chinese beef noodle using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Beef Noodle:
- Take 250 gram hokkien noodles of egg noodle (boil it first
- Use 3 cloves minced garlic
- Get 1 minced red onion (f you don't like red onion, you can skip it)
- Take 100 gram minced beef
- You need 2 leek, cut into 1 cm
- Take salt soy sauce
- You need sweet soy sauce
- Provide salt
- You need white pepper (you can skip this)
- Provide 1 tablespoon margarine
Steps to make Chinese Beef Noodle:
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Add minced garlic and minced red onion. stir it for 20-30 seconds
- Add minced beef, wait until the color is brown
- Add sweet soy sauce and salt soy sauce, stir it
- Add leak
- Add salt and white pepper
- Put rhe noodles on the plate. Put the beef on top, stir and serve.
If you find this Chinese Beef Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.