Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Beef Offal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Beef Offal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried beef offal recipe. To make fried beef offal you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Beef Offal:
- Use 150 grams Beef offal (raw)
- Use 1⁄2 Onion
- You need 1 tbsp Gochujang
- You need 1 tsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Garlic (grated)
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get 50 ml Water
Instructions to make Fried Beef Offal:
- If possible, use raw offal. It's a little expensive but the taste is completely different from boiled!
- Wash the offal and strain in a colander.
- Cut the onion into 1 cm slices. Grate 1⁄2 a garlic clove.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Once warmed, add the sesame oil and cook the offal.
- After 1 minute, add the gochujang and continue cooking until fragrant.
- Add the onion, sugar, oyster sauce, and garlic, and cook quickly.
- Add the water and stir well to blend everything together. Let the liquid thicken and then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a dish and sprinkle with pepper to finish.
- Since this is part of the "Hoppy Street" menu, I accompanied it with "Hoppy" (black) beer!
If you find this Fried Beef Offal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.