Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef hash recipe. To make corned beef hash you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned Beef Hash:
- Provide Onion
- Take Corned Beef
- Prepare Baked Beans
- Use Potatoes
- Provide Horseraddish Sauce
- Prepare Your favourite Hard Cheese, I used Lancashire in the photo
Steps to make Corned Beef Hash:
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Peel the potatoes and dice them small then put them onto boil till they are ready to be mashed
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a frying pan with a bit of butter/oil till golden and soft
- Take the corned beef out of the can and cut into cubes as best as you can and then place into a deep oven proof dish
- Open the can of baked beans and pour over the corned beef
- When the onions are ready tip them into the dish and mix with the corned beef and baked beans
- When the potatoes are ready mash them and then add the horseradish sauce and mix well
- spoon the mash potatoes onto the corned beef and smooth down
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese
- Put the dish into the oven for about 30 mins or till the cheese has melted and gone golden
If you find this Corned Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.