Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doritos pie casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doritos pie casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doritos pie casserole recipe. To make doritos pie casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Doritos pie casserole:
- You need 1 lb Ground beef
- Get 1 packages Taco seasoning (or your own seasoning)
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- You need 1⁄2 Bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 can Cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz)
- Use 1⁄2 can Nacho cheese (15oz) or 1 can nacho cheese soup (10.75oz)
- Take 1 can Diced tomatoes and green chiles (drained) or 1 small tomato (diced)
- You need 1 medium Bag of nacho flavored tortilla chips (I use Doritos spicy nacho) *crushed
- Provide 8 oz Shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Doritos pie casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper
- add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions
- in a baking dish, layer bottom of dish with half of the crushed chips. set remaining chips aside.
- in a large bowl, combine seasoned beef, nacho cheese, and cream of mushroom soup. mix well.
- top chips with beef mixture. layer with remaining chips and top with cheese.
- bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. garnish with sour cream or salsa if desired
If you find this Doritos pie casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.