Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nanay's Corned Beef Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nanay's Corned Beef Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nanay's corned beef omelet recipe. You can cook nanay's corned beef omelet using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nanay's Corned Beef Omelet:
- Provide 2 can corned beef
- Provide 6 pcs eggs
- Use 2 large onions chopped
- Get 2 large red tomatoes diced
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Use 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Nanay's Corned Beef Omelet:
- in a pan sute onions and tomatoes until half cooked for about 2 minutes
- add canned corned beef mix well set aside
- in a bowl beat 6 pcs of eggs add pinch of salt
- in a non stick pan put in oil about 3 tbsp cover the the whole pan with oil
- then pour in the scrambled eggs move the pan side to side to have an even pancake like shaped egg when the egg is nearly done flip the egg
- pour in the cooked corned beef fold the two sides to cover the corned beef
If you find this Nanay's Corned Beef Omelet recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.