Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak and veggies pie recipe. To cook whosayna’s steak and veggies pie you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- You need as needed Mashie
- Take 3 Puff Pastry
- Get Filling:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg Beef Fillet (Chinese Cut)
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Prepare 1" Ginger (slivered)
- Use 5 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- Get 4 Tomatoes (blend it)
- Provide 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- You need 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Get 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 1 cup Sweet Corns
- Prepare 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- You need 1 tsp Paprika
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Vinegar
- Get 2 cups chopped Veggies (Capsicum, French Beans, Cauliflower and Carrots)
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- Take 3-4 Potatoes (boiled, mashed then added salt, pepper, chilli powder and lemon juice
Steps to make Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- Marinate fillet in ginger and garlic paste, salt and chilli powder for 3 hrs… - In a pan add oil and braise fillet til it's nice brown colour… - Remove in a plate when cooled down cut in small pcs… - In the same pan add onions and braise till pinkish brown add tomatoes and cook a little then add veggies and the rest of sauces, chopped garlic and ginger, paprika and corn, cook on high flame if it's too watery… - Make sure it's saucy not dried up..
- Pie Making: - In a big casserole put a thin layer of mashie all over the base and level it - Now pour filling, and spread evenly - Roll puff pastry and cover the filling - Make slits and glaze with beaten egg - Bake in oven on 230°C till nice golden brown colour
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.