Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Shepard's Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy shepard's pie recipe. To cook creamy shepard's pie you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Shepard's Pie:
- Use 1 Diced onion
- Take 5 Diced White Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- Provide 750 grams ground beef
- Take 2 diced carrots
- Use 2⁄3 cup frozen peas
- Get 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 4 potatos
- Get 1 salt and pepper according to taste
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup BBQ sauce sweet and spicy
Instructions to make Creamy Shepard's Pie:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into squares, boil for 30 min or till soft.
- Fry the onions
- When the onions are browned add the mushrooms and continue to fry.
- When the mushrooms are also browned add the rest of the vegetables and fry.
- When the mixture is consistent add in the ground beef.
- Fry and mix the beef with the veggies till it is brown and crumbled (evenly).
- Mix in the tomato paste, BBQ sauce and Chicken broth.
- Fry a bit more and mix until it is uniform.
- Once the potatoes are soft mash them in a separate bowl (use butter if they are too crumbley).
- Spread the beef mix evenly in a Pyrex tray.
- Spread the potatoes over the beef leaving a jagged rough texture on top ( so when they bake the edges will brown).
- Bake at 300 °C for 40 min to an hour. Or until the edges are browned.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Creamy Shepard's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.