Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to consume some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy siriacha udon recipe. You can have mike's spicy siriacha udon using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon:
- Use 16 oz Fresh Udon Noodles [found in the refrigerated section of your Asian market]
- Use 5 Cups Beef Stock [or other]
- Provide 1 Cup Bean Sprouts [left whole - + reserves]
- Take 1⁄4 Cup Green Onions [chopped + reserves]
- Use 1⁄2 Cup Thai Basil [rough chopped - + reserves]
- Use 1 tbsp Garlic Siriacha Chili Sauce [+ reserves]
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [optional]
- Use 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger [minced]
- You need 3 tbsp Siriacha Hot Sauce [+ reserves]
- Provide 4 Thai Chilies [minced]
- You need 1 tbsp Red Miso Paste
- Take 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish]
- Prepare as needed Fresh Lime Wedges [garnish]
- Use as needed Red Pepper Flakes [garnish]
- Take as needed Toasted Sesame Seeds [garnish]
- Get 2 Boiled Eggs [halved - garnish]
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Garlic [minced]
- You need 2 tbsp Quality Fish Sauce
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon:
- Bring 5 cups beef stock [or other stock] to a steady boil. - - In the meantime, quickly chop your herbs and vegetables. - - Add hot sauces and spices to your simmering stock. - - Loosely seperate your Udon noodles and add them to your broth. Stir occasionally. - - Boil noodles steady for 2 minutes. Then, add all herbs and vegetables. Except for anything listed as a garnish or reserves. - - Boil soup for 1 minute longer. - - Serve hot but, you can serve Udon Noodles cold. In fact, one of the best Udon recipes I'd ever eaten was served cold with nothing other than chilled Garlic Siriacha Sauce, Thai Basil and fresh minced garlic.
- That's it! Easy peasy! - - Serve with additional Siriacha sauces, Thai Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, Bean Sprouts, fresh Cilantro, toasted sesame seeds, fresh chives, lime wedges and boiled eggs. - - Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Siriacha Udon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.