Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef scalloped potatoes recipe. You can cook corned beef scalloped potatoes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Provide 1⁄4 cup butter
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 cup milk
- You need 1⁄4 cup flour
- Provide 2 clove garlic
- Use 1 large onion
- Provide 7 large potatoes
- Take 1 can corned beef
- Provide 1⁄2 cup shredded marble cheese
Steps to make Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mince garlic and sautee with butter in sauce pot
- Gradually add in flour mixing well
- Gradually add in all the milk into the flour/garlic/butter mix
- On medium heat, stirring constantly (around 8 minutes), until it comes to a slow boil.
- Once mixture becomes thicker and has come to a boil, remove from heat
- In a greased casserole pan, layer sliced, potatoes in a layer. Add diced onions layer and chunks of corned beef. Salt and pepper. Pour half of the milk mixture over the layer. Repeat for a second layer
- You can add shredded marble cheese at this time if you like.
- Bake in over, covered, for an hour then uncovered for a half hour.
If you find this Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.