Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew recipe. To cook simple beef stew you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Stew:
- Use 500 g stew beef (cubed)
- Provide 250 g soup beef
- Use 1 handful baby carrots (cut)
- Use 1 tbs butter
- Use 1 yellow onion (minced)
- Prepare 1 tbs Cornflour (mix with 2 tbs water)
- Provide 3 tbs blackpepper corn (crushed)
- Prepare Splash Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 tsp dried parsley
- Provide 1 potato (cubed)
Instructions to make Simple Beef Stew:
- Boil soup beef to make broth. Take out the beef and keep the beef stock.
- Add butter and olive oil into another pot and caramelize the stew beef, discard and then caramelize the onion in the same pot. Add in garlic.
- Add potatoes, carrots and the cooked stew beef. Salt and pepper it. Use both black and white pepper.
- Add in the beef stock, add Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper as needed.
- Thickens the stew with cornstarch.
- Remove stew from pot and keep in a slow cooker so that you can enjoy it warm anytime.
If you find this Simple Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.