Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Shepherd pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shepherd pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shepherd pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shepherd pie recipe. You can have spicy shepherd pie using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Shepherd pie:
- Take 1 pack (250 g) minced beef
- Provide 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Use 2-3 bay leaves
- Take 1 tin chopped tomo
- Use 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- Provide 2-3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Provide 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Get 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Get 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 cube beef stock
- You need Pinch salt and pepper
- You need Mash potato
- Take 3-4 medium size potatoes, peeled and cut into halves or quarters
- Take 50 g butter
- Take 1 tbsp wasabi
- Get 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
Steps to make Spicy Shepherd pie:
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes the add the mince, stirring, until browned all over. While the meat is frying, break up any lumps with the back of the spoon. Add stock cube and bay leaves.
- Add tomato, spring onions, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, chilli flake and ‘sriracha’ sauce. Mix well
- For the mash, boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, add the milk, butter and egg yolk, then mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the meat into a ovenproof dish and spread the mash on top, smooth over and mark with a spatula.
- Use a fork scroll lines pattern on your mash. Put the dish into the oven and cook until the surface is golden-brown fir 20-25 min
- Take it out and egg wash the surface, put back in oven for another 5-8 min
If you find this Spicy Shepherd pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.