Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is among the best meats you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe. To cook cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Use Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!
- Provide Butter or oil of your choice for cooking.
- Use My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.)
- Provide Onion diced
- Get Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.)
- Prepare Salami & provolone bread
- Use Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs)
- Prepare Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste
- Provide Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend)
- Provide Hot sauce, (if desired,optional)
- Use Refrence guide for tomato mix
- Provide Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g
Steps to make Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high.
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty.
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step.
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown.
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like).
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.)
- Now season & mix well.
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long.
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top.
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce.
If you find this Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.