Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat pie filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat pie filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start eating these health food each day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat pie filling recipe. You can cook meat pie filling using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat pie filling:
- You need Chopped boiled potatoes
- Provide Chopped carrot
- Use Chopped onions
- Take Chopped red and green bell peppers
- Prepare Chopped green jalapeno peppers
- Get Chopped spring onions
- Get Chopped scotch bonnet
- Get Minced beef
- Prepare Shallot, white onions, star anise, salt, Seasoning powder, curry
- Provide Oil
Steps to make Meat pie filling:
- In a pan, add a bit of oil and the onions, fry till translucent.
- Add the minced beef and quickly stir up to avoid large clumps.
- Add the chopped carrot and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and spices.
- Add the potatoes and seasonings.
- Add the spring onions and put off the fire.
- Spread on a plate to cool before placing on the dough.
- Place the dough over the meat pie cutter and add the filling. Use a brush to spread whisked egg along half the circumference of the dough.
- Gently fold the cutter to acheive a closed pie.
- Arrange on a greased baking pan and egg wash using a brush.
- Bake at 140°C for 25 minutes.
- It can be fried if made in smaller sizes
If you find this Meat pie filling recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.