Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these health food every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan fried ramen noodles recipe. To cook mike's pan fried ramen noodles you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles:
- Prepare Pan Fried Ramen Noodles
- Use 4 Top Ramen Oriental Noodles + Seasoning Packets
- Use 1 box 32 oz Beef Broth
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Take 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- Get 2 tsp Pickled Ginger [fine chop]
- Use 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [or more but be careful with this spice - don't exclude - it makes the dish]
- Prepare 10 Twists Cracked Black Pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce
- Get 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Provide 3 cup Fresh Cabbage
- Provide 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms
- Use 2⁄3 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Take 2⁄3 cup Purple Onions [thin sliced]
- Use 1⁄2 cup Green Onions [sliced]
- Use 2 large Jalapeños [round slices]
- Take 1⁄4 cup Sesame Oil
Steps to make Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles:
- Add beef broth, packet seasonings, water and all spices to a pot and bring to a boil. Get ready for your entire house to smell like a Chinese restaurant!
- Boil noodles for 3 minutes. Remove noodles immediately and place in a separate bowl with 1⁄4 cup of your seasoned broth. Cover and set to the side. Seal them tightly so they can sweat and absorb that flavor. Save the rest of your broth for later.
- Add sesame oil to your frying pan and heat well. Add your purple onions and jalapeños to the pan and fry for 3 minutes. You can add additional vegetables to this dish. Just know that if you do, you need to fry your more dense vegetables first [i.e., carrot strips, water chestnuts, eggplants, etc.] with your onions and jalapeños.
- Add your cabbage and other soft vegetables to the pan and fry for about 1 minute longer with 1⁄4 cup of your broth. - - Don't overcook. You'll definitely want some crisp to this dish and your cabbage is your best indicator. Cabbage will soften up first - so keep a good eye on that for, "cooked but still crisp," and you'll have absolute success.
- Add your cooked noodles to the pan with your remaining broth and heat for 1 minute longer. Again, keep watching that cabbage.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve with additional Soy and Sweet Chile Sauce with lime wedges to the side. - - A great serving tip is to place some Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce in a Chinese soup spoon and rest it upon the top of your guests noodle dish. - - Pot Stickers and Egg Rolls go great with this spicy noodle dish as well - although sides aren't necessarily required.
- Attached below is a recipe that offers you countless additional stir fry options. From varied noodle ideas, to vegetables, to broths, to meats and seafoods and numerous seasonings. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353001-mikes-mongolian-stir-fry
If you find this Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.