Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 3 Pepper Steamed Bun Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 3 Pepper Steamed Bun Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You may already be aware of this as you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 3 pepper steamed bun soup recipe. To make mike's 3 pepper steamed bun soup you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 3 Pepper Steamed Bun Soup:
- You need 3 Pepper Soup Broth
- Get 2 box 32 oz Beef Broth [with sodium]
- Get 2 tbsp Quality Fish Sauce [like Thai Kitchen brand]
- You need 2 tbsp Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Provide 6 clove Garlic [smashed whole & chopped]
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for serving &/or garnish]
- Get 1⁄2 cup Fresh Chives [chopped at angle + reserves for serving &/or garnish]
- Get 1⁄3 cup Fresh Parsley [chopped]
- Get 1⁄2 cup Fresh Thai Basil [+ reserves for serving & garnish]
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup Oyster Mushrooms [rough chop]
- Use 1 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [left whole in pot]
- You need 1 1" Piece Fresh Diakon Radish [left whole in pot]
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Fine Chopped Lemon Grass [or 1 tablespoon fresh]
- Take 2 large Fresh Jalapeños [round slice + reserves]
- Prepare 2 large Fresh Habeneros [fine choped]
- Take 8 Thai Chilies [stems removed - chilies left whole]
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Provide Steamed Buns
- Prepare 4 Oversized Frozen Beef Steamed Buns [12 oz 4 count]
Steps to make Mike's 3 Pepper Steamed Bun Soup:
- Chop up all of your fresh vegetables. Always wear gloves to chop your chiles.
- Add everything in the 3 Chile Soup Broth category [except for any reserves listed for serving or garnishing] and bring to a simmer for 30 minutes covered. Then, turn off heat.
- Pull your 1"diakon radish and your 1" ginger pieces from pot. Fine chop 1 tablespoon from each piece and place back in pot.
- Add any fresh reserves [at any amount you desire] to your pot and cover. No heat required. You'll want this dish layered with some crisp to your soup.
- ● Turn your broth back on to a simmer. ● You have 2 options at this stage. You can steam your frozen buns for 15 to 20 minutes or, you can microwave them separately for 2 minutes each as per manufactures directions. Steaming is much better tho.
- To steam: ● Place buns on steaming rack. ● Fill bottom of a pot with 1" water. ● Bring to a heavy boil. ● Turn down to medium low heat and gently place steaming basket and buns inside. Make sure water isn't touching your buns. ● Cover pot with a tight fitting lid and steam for 15 to 20 minutes. ● Check intermittently to make sure they're still steaming. Don't lift lid tho. You'll be able to see the stream rising from the side of your lid.
- ● Prepare to plate. - ● Gently lift bun from steamer. - ● Place in your serving bowl first. ● Ladle hot broth into bowl around your bun. ● Garnish bowl as you desire. Or, serve with fresh herbs and vegetables and allow your guests to garnish. - ● Also, serve along with fish and Soy sauce. A good idea is to fill soup spoons with additional Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce. ● Serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 3 Pepper Steamed Bun Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.