Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meat & Veggetable Rissole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat & Veggetable Rissole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat & Veggetable Rissole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is another thing that is important to understand about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You will find that this will in fact help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meat & veggetable rissole recipe. To cook meat & veggetable rissole you need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat & Veggetable Rissole:
- Take Crepe/skin
- Provide 200 gr all purpose flour
- Take 400 ml milk
- Take 1 egg
- Get 1 tbs melted margarine (room temperature)
- Use 1 tsp tapioca/sago flour
- Use 1 pinch salt
- Get Italian style bread crumbs (in a bowl)
- You need Filling
- You need 200 gr ground meat (beef/chicken)
- Use 2 carrots
- Use 1 potatoes
- You need 50 gr sweet peas (optional)
- You need 50 gr green beans (optional)
- Take Alternatively you can use 1 medium-sized can of mixed vegetables
- You need 1 onion (chopped thinly)
- Provide 2 garlic (chopped finely)
- Prepare 5 fresh celery (chinese celery) leaves (chopped thinly)
- Prepare 3 green onions (chopped/sliced thinly)
- Get Salt
- Get Pepper
- Take Sugar
- You need 1 pinch ground nutmeg for aroma
- Get 2 tbs corn starch or all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- You need 2 kraft singles or any cheese singles brand
- You need Some water
Instructions to make Meat & Veggetable Rissole:
- Step 1, make the filling
- Slice potatoes and carrots into small dice, slice green beans thinly. Wash and dry them in a strainer.
- On medium heat, sauté onion until tender, then garlic until golden brown
- Add meat, a pinch of salt & pepper, stir the meat well until it's fully cooked
- Add all the vegetables. Stir and cook until tender. Add some water. (If you use canned veggies, the process is faster and no water is needed). Add salt, pepper and sugar to your taste. I like mine on a sweeter side with the ratio salt, pepper, sugar 1 tsp:1⁄2 tsp:2tbs (or more), add a pinch of ground nutmeg. Stir well.
- When vegetables are tender, add a mixed of milk and corn starch (all purpose flour). Mix well, the filling will get thicker and heavier, then add the kraft singles for creamier taste.
- Keep mixing all the ingredients well for about 5 minutes. Then turn the stove off. Let it cool off.
- Step 2: Make the Crepes/Skin
- Mix all the ingredients and add milk as you whisk. Wisk until all is mixed well and no lump. You may use a mixer wit low speed to avoid lumps or a strainer to filter unwanted lumps.
- On a bowl, separate some dough to mix as coating. Use a small pan on medium heat, add a little vegetable oil or margarine then use a brush to cover the pan, add a scoop of the dough to the hot pan, cook until you see no more whites (crepe texture must be tender, easy to fold and not dry). Flip the pan and place the crepe on a non stick baking sheet, then brush or spray it with cooking oil. Repeat the process until the dough is all used.
- Step 3: Make the rissole roll
- Place 1 crepe on a plate or baking sheet, add 1 tbs filling then fold like an envelope or a triangle.
- Coat all the roll with the prepared dough on the bowl before fully coating it in a bowl of bread crumbs.
- Step 4: Frying and Storage
- Deep fry it in vegetable oil until it's golden brow. It should be crispy outside and soft and creamy inside. Or you can freeze, vacuum seal then keep in the freezer for longer storage.
- For more help especially with step 2 and 3, you can check out these links: https://youtu.be/qk_RsJJA7tY. https://youtu.be/IXNpzeBa-Gg
- Enjoy! 😍🌹
If you find this Meat & Veggetable Rissole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.