Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. You can have spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Provide 3 lb beef stew meat
- You need 1 can tomato sauce(8 oz)
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes
- You need 1 can tomato juice (5.5 oz)
- Prepare 1 can rotel
- You need 1 can cut green beans
- Take 1 can corn
- Prepare 1 can beef broth
- Use 3 carrots
- Prepare 2 potatoes
- Use 1⁄4 medium size red cabbage
- Use 1 yellow onion
- Prepare 3 celery stocks
- Get 2 cup water (or more if needed)
- Take 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 tonys chacheres to taste
- Prepare 1 black pepper to taste
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot.
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large.
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot.
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot.
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed.
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste.
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.