Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Begin consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef recipe. To make corned beef you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned beef:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1 tbsp minced garlic
- You need 1 tbsp goya tomato cooking base sofrito
- Take 1 packages goya sazon
- Prepare 1 packages goya ham flavor concentrate
- Use 1 can tomato sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup
- Provide 1 can corn beef
Instructions to make Corned beef:
- in non-stick pan heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil at medium heat
- once olive oil is heated put 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of sofrito in pan and stir around to saute it for a bit
- then put in 1 packet of sazon and 1 packet of ham flavor in the pan and stir
- add 1 can of tomato sauce to mix and stir til mixed well
- add 2 tablespoons of ketchup and stir
- with a spoon add 1 can of corn beef. scoop it out in small chunks into the pan and smoosh it with spoon
- stir corn beef until everything is mixed and there are no more chunks
- once its done serve with white rice and enjoy!
If you find this Corned beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.