Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🌶️ teddy's tom yum fried rice recipe. You can cook 🌶️ teddy's tom yum fried rice using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice:
- You need □ Tom Yum Paste (from Step 2 or bought from store)
- Get □ 200g grass-fed beef slices, marinated in 1 tbsp fish sauce + 1 tsp white pepper
- Provide □ ¼ cup of asam water (from 1 tsp tamarind pulp + water)
- Provide □ 1 stalk of lemongrass, bruised and cut into 6
- Take □ 5 small slices of galangal
- You need □ 1½ tbsp of minced garlic
- You need □ ½ cup of sliced shallots
- Use □ 2 bird's eye chilies
- Use □ 1½ cup of diced white button mushrooms
- Get □ 3 cups of chopped Kai lan or Chinese broccoli
- You need □ 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- Get □ 3-4 cups of overnight rice
- Take □ 1 tsp of Nam Prik Pao (from Step 1 or bought from store)
- Take □ 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- Provide □ Salt
- Provide □ Oil
- Use □ Garnish:
- Prepare Wedges of lime
- Take Finely-sliced lime leaves (optional)
Steps to make 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice:
- 1. Bring wok to medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp of oil and fry Tom Yum paste until water evaporates.
- 2. Add beef slices and fry for 2 mins, coating well with Tom Yum paste. Add a pinch of salt and asam water. Cook until medium rare to medium in doneness. Dish out cooked beef into a bowl.
- Without turning off the heat, drizzle a fresh tablespoon of oil into the wok and fry lemongrass and galangal. Add garlic, chilies and fry shallots till fragrant.
- 4. Drop in the white button mushrooms and fry to a slight char (2-3 mins).
- 5. Add a teaspoon of Nam Prik Pao and toss Kai lan and lime leaves with everything. Stir-fry for a min before adding rice
- 6. Increase heat slightly and fry rice until crisp. Season with fish sauce and coat well with other flavors.
- 7. Season further with sauce from fried beef, adding slowly by the spoonfuls, careful not to make rice soggy.
- 8. Now return the beef slices into wok and all of sauce if desired. Squeeze a whole lime and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Dish out into plates before beef overcooks and garnish with a wedge of lime and optionally with shredded lime leaves.
If you find this 🌶️ Teddy's Tom Yum Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.