Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are related to the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
An additional amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by improving your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product inside their diet. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. Not to mention because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 recipe. You can cook tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲:
- You need 1 pork loin steak
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Provide 2 tbsp groundnut or rapeseed oil
- You need 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Provide 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- Get 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- You need ⚫
- Provide ⚫ Gravy⚫
- Take 3⁄4 liter (1 1⁄2 pints) hot water
- Use 1 beef OXO cube
- Use 2 tbsp beef gravy granules
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Instructions to make Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲:
- Heat a skillet to a high temperature until smoking.
- Brush the pork with the oil. Use an oil with a high smoke point, not olive oil or butter. Fry in the pan for 4 minutes each side, then remove and set aside to rest. If your meat starts to curl, place a saucepan half-filled with water to hold it flat, ensuring even cooking.
- Remove the pork from the pan and allow to rest. Turn the heat down to low, add the oil and butter. Slice the onion quite thickly. Cook low and slow for 5 minutes then add the sugar and half of the vinegar to encourage caramelisation. Cook for a further 5 minutes
- While the onion is cooking prep the gravy. In a jug, stir all the ingredients into the hot water and allow to sit until the onions are done.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the rest of the vinegar and scraping the bottom with a metal spatula. Put the meat back into the pan, increase the heat to medium low, then stir in ¾ of the gravy. Bring to a nice simmer stirring all the time, then cook for a further 10 minutes turning the steak once until nicely reduced.
- If your gravy starts to thicken too much add some more from the jug. When it's just the right consistency cover the pan and remove from the heat. If your pan doesn't have a lid, use a lid from another pan or aluminium foil. Set to one side while you prep your veg.
- I'm serving mine with homemade baked beans, with butter and rosemary glazed baked potatoes, so I allow the meat and gravy to cool until the veg is about 5 minutes away from being done, then I put it back on a low heat, still covered, and reheat, stirring frequently. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340414-texs-killer-baked-beans-in-tomato-sauce-%F0%9F%8D%B2%F0%9F%8D%85
- When your veg is ready, season, plate up, serve, and devour
If you find this Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.