Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys asian-bbq inspired meatloaf, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys asian-bbq inspired meatloaf, gf df ef sf nf you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 90 ml hoisin sauce (soy-free recipe in my Aromatic Duck Pancake)
- You need 90 ml tomato ketchup
- Provide 1 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 onion, finely chopped
- Use 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- You need 1.5 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- Use 1 tsp chinese 5 spice
- Prepare 900 g pork or beef mince / combination of both
- Prepare 60 g gluten-free breadcrumbs (2 slices bread)
- Get 2 tbsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce + 1 tbsp water OR
- Provide (* 3 tbsp soy sauce*)
Steps to make Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a standard loaf tin
- Mix the hoisin sauce and tomato ketchup together in a small bowl. Set aside
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Cook the onion, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes to soften and infuse then take off the heat and stir in the 5 spice. Set aside to cool
- Mix the pork / beef breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce + water (or soy) and half of the hoisin / tomato sauce mixture in a large bowl with the cooled onion, garlic & ginger. Knead the mixture like you would if making bread. This will help bind the meat better as there's no egg
- Press the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes
- Drain the fat off then spread the remaining hoisin / tomato sauce on the top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake for a further 15 minutes
- Carefully drain the fat again and let rest for 10 minutes in the tin before serving (use a fish slice to remove it from the tin) or let cool fully and enjoy chilled
- Great with rice or mashed potatoes and green vegetables
If you find this Vickys Asian-BBQ Inspired Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.