Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts recipe. To cook dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts you need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- Provide For the meat-miso:
- Take 1 Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Provide 1 piece Ginger
- You need 170 grams Ground mixed pork and beef (or use ground chicken for a lighter flavor)
- Take 1⁄2 ○Japanese leek (for the meat-miso)
- Take 2 tsp ○Doubanjiang
- Take 2 tsp ○Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake)
- Take For the soup:
- You need 800 ml ●Hot water
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tbsp ● Chinese soup stock
- You need 4 tbsp ●Zhi ma jiang (or ground sesame seeds, or tahini)
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp ●Vinegar
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Get 4 tbsp ●Ground sesame seeds
- Prepare 3 tbsp ●Ra-yu with Szechuan pepper (or regular ra-yu with chili pepper)
- Use 1 ●Black pepper
- Prepare Hotpot additions:
- You need 2 head Bok choy
- Provide 1⁄2 Cabbage
- You need 1 and 1⁄2 stalks Japanese leek (for the hot pot)
- Provide 1 bag Bean sprouts
- Provide 1 bunch Enoki mushrooms
Steps to make Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- Make the meat-miso: Spread sesame oil in a pan and stir fry the finely chopped garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add the ground meat and keep stir frying.
- Meat-miso continued: When the ground meat is cooked through, add the finely chopped leek, shaoxing wine and doubanjiang and stir fry some more. Transfer to a plate.
- Prepare the vegetables: Separate the leaves one by one from the root end. Slice the leek diagonally. Take the root end off the enoki mushrooms and shred.
- Vegetables, continued: Cut 2⁄3 of the cabbage into pieces. Shred the remaining 1⁄3.
- Put the ● flavoring ingredients in a pot and bring a boil. Add the vegetables from Step 3, the cut up (not shredded) cabbage from Step 4, and the meat-miso from Step 2.
- When it's cooked through, add 1⁄2 of the bean sprouts on top and simmer (kamaboko not listed)
- Add the rest of the bean sprouts and the shredded cabbage, and it's done.
- The cabbage and bean sprouts are delicious simmered until tender too.
- Variations: beef tendon, harusame glass noodles, Chinese chives, shiitake mushrooms, wiener sausages, spinach, meatballs, tofu, daikon radish.
- Variation: As the 'shime' (last course) for the hot pot, try pho noodles, ramen noodles, plain rice or udon noodles.
- Variation: Add miso for Miso-dan dan nabe.
If you find this Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.