Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is probably the best food you can consume. You probably already know this since you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids extra beefy beef stew recipe. To cook mike's kids extra beefy beef stew you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew:
- Prepare ● For The Starters
- Prepare 2 Pounds Beef Chuck Pot Roast
- Prepare 2 Pounds Bone Marrow Bones
- Provide 3 (32 oz) Boxes Beef Broth [reserve 1]
- Take 2 tbsp Better Than Beef Bouillon [reserve 1⁄2]
- You need 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need 4 Cloves Whole Garlic
- You need 2 (1.5 Package) McCormick Or Knoors Beef Stew Seasoning [reserve 1 packet]
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables
- Take 2 Pounds Baby Golden Potatoes [unpeeled - halved]
- You need 2 Cups Carrots [peeled & 1" chop]
- Use 1 1⁄2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- Get 1 Cup Celery [with leaves - 1" chop]
- Use 1 LG Tomato [chopped]
- Provide 1 (14 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- You need 1 LG White Onion [1" chop]
- You need 1⁄2 Cup Green Onions [chopped]
- You need 1 Green Bell Pepper [1" chop - optional]
- Get 1 Can Green Beans
- You need 1 Can Sweet Corn
- Prepare 1 tsp Rosemary
- Prepare 1 tsp Thyme
- You need ● For The Sides
- Use as needed Fresh Toasted Baguette Bread
Instructions to make Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew:
- Here's what you'll need for your base. 2 pound pot roast and garlic hiding deep in the beef broth in a thick bottom pot.
- Add everything together in the ● Starter section.
- Boil for 2 hours covered.
- Chop your vegetables. No need to peel your potatoes if using baby spuds.
- Refrigerate your vegetables and place potatoes in water as to not see them brown until you're ready for them.
- Pull marrow from your bones innards and place back in broth. Whisk well. Discard bones.
- Fork shread your roast and discard any fat chunks. Add 4 cups water to broth. Add remaining beef stew packet to taste, Better Than Bouillon and beef broth if needed. Whisk again.
- Add all vegetables to pot. Simmer for 30 minutes longer covered.
- Lightly toast your Baguette bread.
- Serve with fresh toasty bread for dipping. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Kids Extra Beefy Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.