Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan fried pork yakisoba recipe. To cook mike's pan fried pork yakisoba you need 31 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba:
- Use FOR THE MEAT
- Provide 3 Thin Pork Loins [about 1 1⁄2 cups - cut into 1" cubes]
- Use FOR THE NOODLES
- Use 10 oz Refrigerated Sobe Noodles
- Use FOR THE SAUCE
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Use 1 tbsp Brown Sugar [or 1⁄2 tbsp granulated]
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [or more to taste - know that a little goes a long way]
- Get FOR THE DENSE VEGETABLES
- Use Fresh Carrots [to taste - matchbook sliced or peeled]
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger [matchbook sliced]
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Diakon Radishes [matchbook sliced or peeled]
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Purple Onions [thin sliced]
- Prepare 4 LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed - fine minced]
- Get Fresh Celery [to taste - thinly sliced at angle]
- Provide 4 Thai Chilies [diced]
- Take FOR YOUR CANNED LIQUID VEGETABLES
- Use 1⁄2 Cup Water Chestnuts
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Bamboo Shoots
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup Baby Corn
- You need FOR THE OILS
- Get Wok - Stir Fry - Sesame Or Peanut Oil
- You need FOR THE GARNISHMENTS
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Provide Chilled Pickled Ginger
- Take Fresh Lime Wedges
- Provide Garlic Chile Sauce
- Take Red Pepper Flakes
- Get DISH AIDS [recommended]
- Get 1 Can (14 oz) Pork Or Beef Stock
- Prepare Sesame Oil [for noodles]
Instructions to make Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba:
- Rinse your pork and pat dry. - - Trim any fat and cut into 1" cubes. - - Put a few dashes of Soy Sauce in a Ziplock bag and marinate your pork loins for 20 minutes in fridge.
- In the meantime, chop your vegetables.
- Prepare your canned vegetables in liquid.
- Place Wok Or Stir Fry Oil in pan and add your garlic and pork chunks on high for 2 minutes but be careful not to burn your garlic. - - Add fresh cracked black pepper to taste. - - Add stock if needed.
- Seal tightly with lid.
- Put a slight sear on your pork.
- Mix your Chinese 5 Spice, sugar and Soy Sauce in a bowl. Pour in pan.
- With the heat on high - add your most dense vegetables to your pan. Mix well.
- Add a dash of pork stock to pan. Seal with a tight fitting lid and steam. Pan fry for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Begin your noodle boil. Add salt and a dash of oil to water.
- Add your softer vegetables like cabbage and green onions.
- Seal your pan again with your tight fitting lid. Pan fry 1 minute longer. Stir occasionally.
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Usually 2 minutes for soft Sobe Noodles.
- Drain noodles. Quickly toss with a bit of Sesame Oil for its flavor and, as so your noodles don't stick.
- Add noodles to your pan. Mix everything up well with chopsticks or 2 forks to lift and seperate noodles. Add additional broth if needed.
- Seal pan again with your tight fitting lid for 1 minute.
- Taste test your noodles and add more soy sauce if needed.
- Place noodle mixture in a large communal bowl. - - Add fresh chilled Cilantro and lightly mix. - - Serve with additional Soy Sauce, fresh Cilantro, lime wedges and chilled pickled ginger. - - Lightly garnish dish with toasted Sesame Seeds and Red Pepper Flakes. - - Enjoy!
- Pork Yakisoba topped with chilled pickled ginger and Garlic Chile Siracha Sauce mixed in.
If you find this Mike's Pan Fried Pork Yakisoba recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.