Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb beef stew recipe. You can have low-carb beef stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Provide 10 sticks celery
- You need 30 baby carrots or equivalent
- Get 3 bunches radishes
- You need 1 yellow onion chopped
- Provide 1 tsp garlic
- You need 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1.6 lbs stew meat (1 case)
- Use 30 oz beef broth (3 Campbells cans)
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp pepper
- You need Frozen corn - optional
- Use Frozen green beans - optional
- You need Frozen peas - optional
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup flour??? (New addition to try)
Instructions to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). - optional
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try)
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef.
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours).
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional
If you find this Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.