Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker beef stew recipe. To cook easy slow cooker beef stew you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Take 2 lb Chuck Stew Meat
- Provide 1 medium onion diced
- Get 4-6 medium potatos peeled + cubed (You can use any potatoes)
- Prepare 2-3 cups carrots (I cut up baby carrots)
- Take 4 stalks Celery chopped
- Prepare 1 can corn drained
- Take 1 can cut green beans drained
- Provide 1 1⁄2 packets McCormick Beef Stew
- Take 1-2 Boxes Beef Broth (I use Collage Inn)
- Provide Flour
- Get Oil
- Take Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- After you have trimmed and cut your meat. Mix flour with a Sprinkle of McCormick, Salt & Pepper in a ziploc bag or a covered container. Put your meat in and Shake it up! Make sure each one is covered. You can also season your meat before the flour or while in the pan.
- Heat a oil in a deep pan. Tap off any excess flour. Then put floured meat in the pan to get a sear.
- Brown all sides then remove with a slotted spoon or tongs and put into pot. Then brown your onions in the same pan.
- Put your onions into pot. All this yummy goodness is what left. :)
- In a large measuring cup, Mix 3 cups Water & McCormick Beef Stew Packet. Put the mixture in the pan as it heats use a wisk and/or spoon to mix the beef glaze from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- As all that Yummy Goodness simmers, put your potatos & veggies into the pot.
- Pour the liquid from the pan over meat & veggies. Fill the rest with beef broth & water. Cook high 6hrs or low 8hrs. The gravy might not be thick enough in the beginning but the starch from potatos & the flour from the meat will thicken things up but if it needs to be thicker towards the end add some roux. Add a little at a time. It will thicken as the roux cooks & be careful not to change the flavors.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.