Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blue moon beef stew recipe. You can cook blue moon beef stew using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Moon Beef Stew:
- You need 2 lb beef stew meat
- Use 2 stalks celery; large dice
- Get 1 large yellow onion; large dice
- Use 1 butternut squash; large dice
- Get 1 yellow bell pepper; large dice
- Use 6 garlic cloves; slivered
- Provide 3 large scallions; julienne
- Use 1 orange; zested
- You need 2 T ginger; grated
- Take 2 T orange dalmation fig spread
- You need 3 T blue moon white belgian ale seasoning
- You need 1 pint Blue Moon beer
- Use 48 oz beef stock
- Get clarified butter & vegetable oil; as needed
Instructions to make Blue Moon Beef Stew:
- Other spices needed: 1 T onion powder, 1 T garlic powder, 2 T ground coriander, 1 bay leaf, 1 t ground jalapeño powder, kosher salt, and ground white pepper.
- Season meat on all sides with half the blue moon seasoning and the remaining spices including kosher salt and white pepper.
- Heat a combination of clarified butter and vegetable oil in a large pot. Brown beef on all sides in 2 or 3 batches to avoid over crowding the pot. Set aside.
- Add veggies. Season with a pinch of salt. Stir. Cook for 1 minute. Add beef.
- Add beer, remaining blue moon seasoning, bay leaf, and ginger. Scrape up brown bits from pot with kitchen spoon. Reduce by 3⁄4.
- Add stock and squeeze juice from orange into pot. Simmer for approximately 1.5-2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Whisk 1 T cornstarch with 1⁄4 cup cold water. Add to stew while stirring vigorously. Bring to simmer for 2 minutes. Add fig spread. Stir. Garnish with orange zest and scallions.
- Variations; Pork, chicken, blue moon beer, spotted cow beer, other ales or lagers, cilantro, worchestershire sauce, H1 sauce, sour cream, heavy cream, white or yellow aged cheddar, gruyere, potatoes, celery root, celery seed, lavender, herbes de provence
If you find this Blue Moon Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.