Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Roll Up's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Roll Up's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna roll up's recipe. To make lasagna roll up's you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna Roll Up's:
- Prepare 1 box lasagna noodles 2 x 8
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- You need 2 can diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup garlic and herb tomato sauce
- You need 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp salt
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp ground black pepper
Steps to make Lasagna Roll Up's:
- Strain the diced tomatoes and simmer on medium high heat in a sauce pan. Add in the seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook the beef and season to taste. Cook the noodles till there just about done and lay them out on a cookie sheet. Spreading in even layers starting with the ricotta cheese, then beef, then diced tomatoes, remember you will have to roll them up so don't put to much of each.
- Roll them and place them together, spread on the pasta sauce and sprinkle on a nice amount of the mozzarella.
- Place your Lasagna in the over at 400 till the cheese is melted and golden brown around the edges.
If you find this Lasagna Roll Up's recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.