Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gyudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gyudon recipe. To cook gyudon you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyudon:
- Use 400 g beef, sliced
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- You need 1 thumb of ginger
- Take Broth
- Take 200 ml water
- Use 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- You need 3 tablespoons mirin
- Take 3 tablespoons sake
- Take 3 tablespoons cooking rice wine
- Get Toppings
- Provide to taste Pickled ginger,
- Get to taste Chilli powder,
Instructions to make Gyudon:
- Julienne cut the thumb of ginger and onion (into thin strips)
- Boil the ginger, onion, and the broth on medium heat until boiling.
- Once it boils, add the beef and boil again. Make sure to skim the foam from the top. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve beef and broth on top of white rice and garnish with toppings.
If you find this Gyudon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.