Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats out there. You probably already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese braised beef noodle soup recipe. To make taiwanese braised beef noodle soup you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Use 2.5 kg boneless beef finger ribs
- Provide 1 medium onion
- Get 1 red chili
- Use 5 cloves garlic
- Use 8 slices peeled ginger
- Use 2 stalks green onion
- Use 1 medium tomato
- Prepare 1 bag seasoning for stewing 滷包 (star anise, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
- Use 2 tbsp spicy chilli bean paste
- You need 1 spoon soy sauce
- Take 1 spoon rice wine
- Use Some pepper powder for seasoning
- Use Some cooking oil (vegetable oil or canola oil works fine)
- Take Noodles to serve
Steps to make Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Cut the beef into cubes of about 5 cm. I have also used different types of beef to make the beef noodles as finger ribs are not always available. I have used stewing beef (too lean and falls apart) and also beef flank (too fatty) before.
- Slice the onions, chop the chilli and green onions into smaller segments, slice the garlic and ginger, and chop the tomato.
- Heat up some water to blanch the cubes of beef.
- Boil just enough water to cover the beef in another pot with half of the green onion and ginger, and bag of seasoning. After boiling, place the cubes of beef into the pot and add the rice wine. Boil for about 3 minutes, take the beef out and set aside. Keep the remaining liquid and its contents.
- Warm up some oil in a wok and stir fry the onions, chilli, garlic, tomatoes, and the rest of the green onions and ginger. Then add the spicy chilli bean paste and the blanched beef from the previous step. Mix well.
- Add the remaining liquid and its contents from step 4 to the wok followed by soy sauce and pepper powder, boil, and simmer with lid on low heat for 2.5 hours. You can also use a pressure cooker to shorten the cooking time.
- Serve with cooked noodles.
If you find this Taiwanese Braised Beef Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.