Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Guinness braised corned beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guinness braised corned beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guinness braised corned beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guinness braised corned beef recipe. You can have guinness braised corned beef using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Guinness braised corned beef:
- Use 4 lb corned beef brisket
- Take 6 pack Guinness
- Prepare Garlic
- You need Stone mustard
- Prepare Liquid smoke
- Use Salt
- Prepare Pepper
Instructions to make Guinness braised corned beef:
- Dry your corned beef brisket and set out for 1 hour, or until it is close to room temperature. Place brisket in a large cast iron skillet with one can of Guinness, on the stove (set on high). Sear each side (approximate 5 minutes a side).
- Once the Guinness has formed a reduction, wipe it up with the biscuit, and then place brisket into a universal pan (or Dutch oven, or roasting pan)
- Add another can of Guinness to the skillet and deglaze.
- Peel and crush a whole garlic.
- Add to skillet, then add another can of Guinness, once it has been reduced.
- As some coarse salt, ground pepper, and Stone mustard to your brisket.
- Turn off heat, deglazes and add liquid smoke.
- Add the little stupid pack of seasoning that your brisket came with.
- Pour on Guinness garlic mixture
- Cover and place in oven at 300°f for 4 hours
- Take out your brisket and let rest for 30 minutes. Enjoy with the remainder of the Guinness!
If you find this Guinness braised corned beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.