Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef stew recipe. You can have hearty beef stew using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty beef stew:
- Use 1 1⁄2 lb stew beef
- Provide 4 slices turkey bacon, sliced into 1⁄2 in. slices (Applegate brand)
- Provide 3 medium carrots (peeled & cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces)
- Use 1 c. Mushrooms (cut into 1⁄2 in. chunks)
- Get 4 celery stalks (1⁄2 in. chunks)
- Use 1 onion (1⁄2 in. chunks)
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Provide 2 tsp powder sage
- You need 2 tsp marjoram leaves
- Take 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take 6 c. Beef broth
- Get 1 tsp corn starch
- Use 2 tsp flour
Steps to make Hearty beef stew:
- Sautee beef, turkey bacon, and onion in a large pot for 3 Minutes
- Add all of the vegetables and stir fry for 3 Minutes or until lightly brown
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except corn starch and flour.
- Cook at medium heat with lid on until boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium-low (4), cook for 1 hr. With lid on. The longer you cook, more tender the meat & veggies.
- Mix corn starch and flour with 2 tbl of water, slowly stir into the soup.
- Let the soup stew for another 5-10 Minutes, ensure the meat and vegetables are soft.
- Serve on its own or with rice or pasta. Enjoy!!!
If you find this Hearty beef stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.