Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Chilli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chilli recipe. To cook simple chilli you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chilli:
- Provide 1 Can Red Beans
- Use 1 Can Black Beans
- Prepare 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Can Corn Drained
- Prepare 1 small can of tomato paste
- You need 1 lb ground meat Turkey/Beef
- Use 2 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Use 2 Cloves Garlic
- Use 1 Onion
- Use 1 Green Bell Pepper
- Take 2 Jalapeno Peppers
Steps to make Simple Chilli:
- In a Cast Iron Skillet heat oil and cook the meat with your favorite seasoning, once finished put it into the slow cooker pot or heavy pot
- Chop Garlic, Onion, Jalapeno, and Bell Pepper
- Sautee vegetables and then put them into cooking pot
- Add Drained Corn into cooking pot
- Drain Beans and add to cooking pot
- Add tomato cans and paste without draining
- Add 2 tbsp of Chilli powder
- Three different ways to cook it, the longer the better. Regular cooking pot; boil then simmer for 25 minutes. Slow cooker; on high 3 hours. Slow cooker: on low 6 hours.
- Add your favorite toppings: sour cream, cheese, onions, etc
- Add them to French Fries, Tortilla Chips, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Etc
- Do not be afraid to let it sit in the fridge for days, the best bite I have had was been 2 weeks after I first Cooked it.
- Also if you want to add a different taste add a tbsp of powder curry.
- Credit to Bushes Beans for the recipe. I read it from one of their cans 7 years ago but cannot find it anymore on their website.
If you find this Simple Chilli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.