Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Packer Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Packer Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these health food each day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to packer chilli recipe. You can cook packer chilli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Packer Chilli:
- Prepare 1 pound ground beef
- Take 2 cans chilli beans
- Get 2.5 cans tomato sauce
- Use 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Use 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- You need 1 can water
- Prepare 1 cup elbow noodles
- Use to taste Chilli powder
- You need to taste Pepper
- Prepare to taste Cumin
- Get Cheese
- Prepare Sour cream
Instructions to make Packer Chilli:
- Cook beef in large pot. Drain fat
- Add garlic and spices to taste. Cook for a few minutes on low.
- Add beans, tomatoes and sauce. Stir and add more seasoning to taste.
- Add half cup sauce and can of water. I use one of the empty cans I had just used. Bring to boil. Stir as necessary make sure bottom doesn't burn.
- Once it's boiling add noodles. Cover. Turn on low and cook 15 to twenty minutes. Stir as needed.
- Top with cheese or sour cream
If you find this Packer Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.