Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned Beef Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef dip recipe. To cook corned beef dip you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Dip:
- Take 2 Packages cream cheese (8 oz box)
- You need 1⁄2 containter to 1 full container of sour cream (your choice)
- Provide 4-5 green onions
- You need 2 Packages Buddig corned beef (2 oz pkg)
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare Optional - plastic wrap or leave in bowl
Steps to make Corned Beef Dip:
- Let the cream cheese sit out for an hour to get warm and soft.
- Using a food processor or cut very, very small, the corned beef, onions and garlic, put in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream and cream cheese to the bowl and use a mixer (I don't recommend mixing by hand).
- Optional - Scoop dip onto a sheet of plastic wrap, wrap completely and form/shape into a ball.
- Place dip into refrigerator for about 2 hrs to get cold.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy.
If you find this Corned Beef Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.