Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pepper beef & string beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper beef & string beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper beef & string beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper beef & string beans recipe. You can cook pepper beef & string beans using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper beef & string beans:
- Get 1 kg lean beef fillet
- Prepare 1 tbls black pepper powder
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tbls garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Use 3 tbls light soy sauce
- Use 1 tbls red chilli flakes
- Use 2 tbls vegetable oil
- Provide 2 cups string beans
- Provide 1 tbls butter
Steps to make Pepper beef & string beans:
- Cut the beef into 1 inch thick medallions
- In a bowl, marinate the beef with the garlic, ginger, black pepper, turmeric powder and soy sauce. Allow to marinate for at least 30 mins
- In a heavy bottom pan over high heat, heat the vegetable oil and sear cook the beef to your liking
- Remove the beef medallions onto a plate, add the butter and string beans and sauté beans for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the medallion and chilli flakes to the string beans and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve warm alongside a salad
If you find this Pepper beef & string beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.