Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corned beef and cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corned beef and cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned beef and cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. To make corned beef and cabbage you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned beef and cabbage:
- Prepare 1 roast
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Take 1 tbsp beef base(I used Tones beef base)
- Provide 1 packages seasoning(I used the seasoning that came with the corned beef)
- Prepare 1 head cabbage
- Use 1 lb bacon
- Use 1⁄2 cup water
- Use 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
Steps to make Corned beef and cabbage:
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix beef base with water. Sprinkle seasons on roast and add base.
- Turn crock pot on low heat. (I put mine on for 10 hours.)
- After it was done I put it on for another 10 hours.
- Once it was done, I left the crock pot on warm and started the cabbage. At this point put your oven on 350°
- Cut the cabbage in small pieces and place them in water to get soft. Almost like a tender crisp. About 25-30 minutes. Set your burner between med and hi heat.
- Cut your bacon in one inch squares, place on baking sheet and put in oven till just cooked.
- Cabbage should be perfect. Drain water. Take bacon out of oven and put the cabbage on pan with bacon and drippings. Stir making sure everything is combined. Add your vinegar. Stir again.
- Bake for another 30 -45 minutes
If you find this Corned beef and cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.