Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corned beef and cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corned beef and cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned beef and cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to start eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. To cook corned beef and cabbage you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned beef and cabbage:
- Provide roast
- Provide small onion
- You need beef base(I used Tones beef base)
- Get seasoning(I used the seasoning that came with the corned beef)
- Take cabbage
- Get bacon
- You need water
- Prepare red wine vinegar
Steps to make Corned beef and cabbage:
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix beef base with water. Sprinkle seasons on roast and add base.
- Turn crock pot on low heat. (I put mine on for 10 hours.)
- After it was done I put it on for another 10 hours.
- Once it was done, I left the crock pot on warm and started the cabbage. At this point put your oven on 350°
- Cut the cabbage in small pieces and place them in water to get soft. Almost like a tender crisp. About 25-30 minutes. Set your burner between med and hi heat.
- Cut your bacon in one inch squares, place on baking sheet and put in oven till just cooked.
- Cabbage should be perfect. Drain water. Take bacon out of oven and put the cabbage on pan with bacon and drippings. Stir making sure everything is combined. Add your vinegar. Stir again.
- Bake for another 30 -45 minutes
If you find this Corned beef and cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.